Sunday 14 August 2011

It has been quite an exciting couple of days......  in terms of felting and felting projects..... 

I have had a flurry of orders on folksy - I have been at the local post office nearly every day in  the last week and BeeBeeCrafts has gone international!  Bertie Bumble Bee is winging his way across the atlantic as I type - I hope he copes ok with the journey!

Then I have commisions to make a beret, scarf and flower for a lovely lady's birthday (can't say any more as it's a surprise....), a blue heart wedding card, a green rose brooch, some slippers, another scarf and just today another scarf!

Finally and probably most exciting I went to meet a friend this morning who works with ceramics - Debbie Shaw, and she had seen my poppy lampshade which is on display at the Caramel Square and wants us to collabarate on a project where she makes lamp bases and I do the shades.  As I said, VERY excited!!!  I went to her house to see the kind of bases she is planning and was shown round her magical garden - there were heads, angels, horses, dragons, mermaids, poppy seeds, buddha, suns, figures, and more everywhere.

If all goes according to plan they should be on display in a shop in Flackwell Heath later in the year.  Did I mention I was excited?!!

I shall keep you posted.....

No comments:

Post a Comment