Thursday 22 March 2012

Juniper Hill Art Exhibition and Craft Fair

March 10th and 11th found me at Juniper Hill Primary School in Flackwell Heath.
It was an art exhibition and craft fair set out in the hall and classrooms. It seemed as if around every corner there were more things to look at. I had a great time and met lots of lovely people. It was a great way to find out what people like. Thank you to the school mums who popped in to support me!
My only problem was trying not to spend too much on all the lovely things. As it was, I got a lovely ceramic bead necklace and earrings from Yolande Dennis Jewellery and a cheeky copper wren from Oenone Metal Sculpture. I still have my eye on a gorgeous pear necklace from Oenone too......
The pictures show my stall. My first proper craft fair set up. I know it's hard to see but any thoughts, suggestions or comments greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment