Monday 17 January 2011

BeeBeeCrafts at Caramel Square!

I now have a (small, but soon to be bigger!) range of items on display in a local cafe.  It's very exciting!  At the moment it is some greetings cards, rose brooches, keyrings and a couple of pictures.  The cafe is called Caramel Square and is in Holmer Green.  It really does live up to its name as it has delicious caramel squares, although my favourite are the chocolate brownies (impossibly large and wonderful).  I'm not sure having to go to add more stock on a regular basis is going to do much for new year good intentions!  Oh well, we all have to make sacrifices!
I have just finished doing a picture for Caramel Square:-


I framed it and it's now hanging on the wall.  Lovely!  

If you're in the area please pop in and have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment